Comment re. vaccines

I’ll continue blogging because several people asked me to (much appreciated). Just now I can’t do a proper blog post, since I am very ill.

Someone today asked me about vaccines. I’ll quickly write my opinion below. If you are pro–vax, then I cannot reach you, and you will likely be angered by my opinion. Sorry about that, but remember that this is only one topic. It is not possible for us to agree on every topic.

My opinion, quickly stated with no illustrations this time…

[1] The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 made pharmaceutical companies totally immune from lawsuits for injuries or deaths caused by vaccines. Therefore if vax makers loaded their syringes with deadly plutonium, and called it a “vaccine,” they could not be sued. (Most people think this is an exaggeration.) Hence the vax makers have no need to maintain quality control. They put whatever they like into vaccines. In 2011 the US Supreme Court reaffirmed this total immunity (Brusewitz vs. Wyeth) and formally designated vaccines as “unavoidably unsafe.”

[2] The vax makers’ total immunity means they have no need to spend any money conducting safety tests. This, plus mandatory vaccination laws, make vaccines extremely profitable for Big Pharma. After vax makers were made immune from lawsuits, they began to bribe politicians to pass mandatory vax laws, while concocting all kinds of new snake oil toxins they claimed were magical “cures.” The result was an explosion of autism, asthma, SIDS, Crohn’s disease, Type I diabetes, food allergies, speech delay, transverse myelitis, and other maladies associated with compromised immune systems.

[3] In any population, resistance to vaccines increases with income level. Hence Big Pharma mainly aims its vax scam at lower classes, who are more naïve than are higher income people, more submissive to authority, and less able to resist exploitation. When state legislatures pass mandatory vaccination laws, they usually exempt private schools for rich kids. Otherwise legislatures could not get away with passing mandatory vax laws. Rich people would not allow it.

[4] The more powerful Big Pharma becomes, the more its executives fear that one day the peasants might awaken from their trance, and end the vax scam. Therefore anyone who questions today’s vax mania is condemned as part of a “vast, highly dangerous underground anti-science cabal.”

In reality, it is the vax fanatics who are anti-science. If vaccines were safe and efficacious, then vax makers would not object to independent studies that tracked the health histories of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated populations. No such study has ever been done. Vax fanatics say there is no need, since “the science is settled” (even though true science undergoes continual revision, and is never “settled”).

Big Pharma’s fraud and greed are routine, as are fines and penalties. But when it comes to vaccines, the pharmaceutical companies are saints.

[5] In the USA, the strongest champions of mandatory vax laws are Democrats. The reason for this is that Republicans get power through money, whereas Democrats get power through leveling — that is by crushing the lower classes beneath a steamroller of political correctness and intolerant “tolerance.” Everyone in the lower classes must praise homosexuals, and must honor the “right” of “transgender” men to invade women’s showers. Everyone in the lower classes must honor the Jewish “holocaust,” and must pay federal taxes, even though the U.S. federal government has no need or use for tax revenue. Everyone in the lower classes must get shot with toxic vaccines. In all these cases the goal is not everyone’s welfare, but on getting power over others.

Vax mania is a manifestation of the Communist spirit which, taken to extremes, creates a Kafkaesque nightmare of insane bureaucracy with disposable drones. In the Communist (and Democrat) paradise, party bosses are above all. (In the Republican paradise, rich oligarchs are above all, and workers are again disposable slaves.)

This Communist spirit manifests in average people who are vax fanatics. They cannot stop the oligarchs from enslaving them via neoliberalism, but they can righteously condemn their fellow slaves as “terrorists” if they avoid vaccinaton. At all times the goal is not everyone’s welfare, but on getting power over others. That’s why average people push so strongly for mandatory universal vaccination (for the lower classes).

[6] No disease has ever been conquered by vaccines. On the contrary, vaccines help keep diseases alive (and therefore profitable). All victories over disease (no exceptions) were won by improved hygiene, nutrition, and sanitation. Vaccines had nothing to do with it.

Today we send vaccines to “third world nations,” but we do not improve their hygiene, nutrition, and sanitation. In this way we intentionally keep the natives sick, and thereby sustain a pretext for still more vaccines.

Average Westerners consider vaccines to be “silver bullets” that “prove” Western technological superiority, and therefore Western overall superiority. Westerners imagine that the “magic bullets” are what keep the natives alive, when in fact the “magic bullets” help to make the natives dead. Vaccines allow Westerners to pose as divine “saviors” as they shoot their snake oil into “inferior savages.”

In centuries past the natives were crushed by shooting them full of Christianity. Now they are crushed by shooting them full of vaccines.

[7] England made smallpox vaccinations mandatory in 1853, and thereby caused mass epidemics of smallpox. (Vaccines contained the smallpox virus.) Anyone who refused to be poisoned with smallpox was imprisoned, fined, and forcibly shot with smallpox (unless they were rich). Between 1857 and 1859, vaccinations caused 14,000 deaths from smallpox. From 1863-1865 they caused 20,000 deaths. From 1870-72 they caused 45,000 deaths. The higher the smallpox death rate from vaccines, the more the vax fanatics screamed that not enough people were being pumped full of smallpox.

In 1855 Massachusetts made smallpox vaccinations mandatory. Again this caused an explosion of smallpox. Explosions happened wherever smallpox vaccinations were made mandatory. Smallpox was finally eradicated by containment, quarantine, and sterilization. Vaccines had nothing to do with it.

[8] Doctors are mere technicians for Big Pharma. They get no vax training in medical school. None. Any doctor who refuses to dispense the toxic snake oil (or who hands out medical exemptions) will be ruined by the state medical board, which is always on Big Pharma’s payroll. Even if a doctor grants you a medical exemption, the state medical board will immediately reject it.

Most medical journals are funded by Big Pharma. Therefore every issue features articles that praise Big Pharma’s snake oil.

Speaking of journals, Dr. Andrew Wakefield and his twelve co-authors never claimed that “vaccines cause autism.” They said there might possibly be a correlation between vaccines and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and that there might possibly be a correlation between IBS and autism. They concluded by recommending further study.

[9] Before the rise of vax mania, everyone had mumps and measles, and therefore developed lifelong immunity. This was part of nature’s process of building up our immune systems. Diseases like mumps and measles are harmless in their natural (i.e. wild) form. When a corporate media outlet claims that someone died of measles, or mumps, or the flu, it is a lie. Something else killed the person. Since the person had lifelong immunity to measles, he or she had measles antibodies in his system. Therefore “measles killed him.”

The purpose of vaccines is to checkmate nature’s process of immunity-building, such that vax recipients remain perpetually sick and in need Big Pharma’s drugs.

It works like this…

When you ingest a mild virus from the environment (like measles) your immune system first sends white blood cells to attack the virus, and also creates antibodies to mop up the stragglers. This becomes a lifelong template for that particular virus. The way your immune system first reacts to a virus is the way it will always react to that same kind of virus. Vaccines, however, cause your body to react with anti-bodies (your mop-up system) but not white blood cells (your main system). Therefore vaccines prevent you from ever developing real immunity. Big Pharma does this deliberately. They want you to remain sick all your life, so that you need their drugs all your life. Rather than create “immunity,” Big Pharma prevents immunity. This is calculated and intentional.

[10] Vax fanatics claim that autism rates are not skyrocketing. Rather, we just got better at autism diagnosis. Nonsense. Brain damage, irritable bowel syndrome, food allergies, and so on are not things that doctors simply “missed” before. They were not caught before, because they had not existed before.

[11] All cultures (no exceptions) consist of fairy tales that are maintained by laws and taboos. Each society has its own form of the emperor’s-new-clothes. One example was geocentrism. Another example is the WW II “six million” narrative. Another example is the lie that the U.S. government is “insolvent,” and the claim that climate change is a “hoax.” Another example is vax mania. To question the emperor’s new clothes is to be a heretic, blasphemer, terrorist, traitor, anti-Semite, fascist, conspiracy theorist, and so on.

The threat looms closer

From the BBC

North Korea has test-fired another ballistic missile, South Korean and US military officials say.

That settles it then. South Korean and U.S. military officials never lie.

The missile exploded shortly after take-off, they said – the second failed launch in the past fortnight.

The phantom missiles always “explode shortly after takeoff.” Thus, when Russia and China fail to detect any missile launch, the liars can respond with, “That’s because they exploded just after take-off.”

US President Donald Trump accused North Korea of showing “disrespect” towards China and its president.

Translation: Even China agrees with the liars that North Korea fired another missile (that conveniently “exploded shortly after take-off”).

The missile was fired from a site in South Pyeongan province, north of Pyongyang, in the early hours of Saturday local time, South Korea said.  

Oh, so South Korea said it. That makes it official. I would ask for more proof, but that would make me a conspiracy theorist. And if I asked for corroboration from Russia, I would be a Russian agent.

Mr Trump tweeted: “North Korea disrespected the wishes of China & its highly respected President when it launched, though unsuccessfully, a missile today. Bad!”

Be silent, little monkey. You have no idea what’s going on.

North Korea is believed to be continuing efforts to miniaturise (sic) nuclear warheads and fit them on long-range missiles capable of reaching the US.

We’d better nuke them before they nuke us!

It is not known what kind of missile was unsuccessfully launched, but one official told Reuters it was probably a medium-range missile known as a KN-17.

Probably. Not known. Such precision!

The land-based, anti-ship ballistic missile has already had two failures, but its message is that US, South Korean and Japanese ships should beware. 

Only two? According to the corporate media outlets there are several “failed missile launches” each month. Anyway I feel better now. For a moment I thought you said North Korea was preparing to vaporize America. Now you say they’re just anti-ship missiles.

By the way, anti-ship missiles are guided all the way to their target. They are not “ballistic missiles.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ADDENDUM:

I just read a blog post by a moron who fancies himself a genius. The moron asked why the mighty USA “bows” to so many threats and insults from North Korea. The moron wants the USA to destroy North Korea like Libya was destroyed.

All this “genius” knows is what’s fed to him by the corporate media outlets. Where are the videos of North Korea’s leaders themselves making threats?

Like most “geniuses” in the blogosphere, this clown (a militant Zionist Jew by the way) has been fully conditioned like Pavlov’s dog.

If Google had existed in 1633

“How could they have been so stupid?” So say people about everyone who came before them.

And so people will say about us in the future.

Like everyone before us, we boast that we have the Ultimate Truth. Climate change is a “hoax.” Vaccines are perfectly safe. Six million Jews were gassed. The U.S. government “can’t spend money it doesn’t have.”

These are “objective truths.” They are “scientific facts,” and “common sense” — just as it was once “common sense” that the sun orbited the earth

Ignaz Semmelweis discovered that germs cause disease, and that patients would have a much higher survival rate if surgeons simply washed their hands before operating. For this heresy, Semmelweis was ridiculed, condemned, and thrown into an insane asylum where he was tortured to death. Today in Europe you will be thrown into prison for questioning the narrative about “six million Jews gassed.”

“How could they have been so stupid?”

Indeed.

Progressive “logic”

Blogger Harvey Wasserman normally criticizes nuclear power plants, but he is angry that some people favor French presidential candidate Marine Le Pen over the arch-neoliberal Emmanuel Macron. This is what passes for “intelligence” in the “progressive” blogosphere.

Wasserman says Le Pen must be defeated (in favor of Macron and neoliberalism) because Le Pen is a “fascist” (a label that Wasserman uses nine times in his article).

Populists are leftists. We support human rights, social democracy, peace and ecological sanity.

If that’s true, then populists cannot support neoliberals like Macron.

“Populists of the Right” are fascists. Their goal has a clear definition, as put forward by the term’s originator, Benito Mussolini: “Corporate control of the state.”

Corporate control of the state? That’s neoliberalism.

People mindlessly use “fascist” to denounce anyone they don’t agree with. It’s a variant on Godwin’s law, in which anyone we don’t agree with is “Hitler.”

When fascists take power, they become National Socialists, using the government to enrich the corporations and the rich, rather than Democratic Socialists, or social democrats, using the state to serve the people.

Again, that’s neoliberalism. As you can see, Wasserman quickly degenerates into Nazi-baiting. In doing so he is committing blasphemy, since the goal of National Socialists was not to enrich corporations and the rich, but to gas Jews. (Right?)

We must support Macron, and oppose Le Pen because…

> Macron is a globalist. Le Pen is a nationalist.

> Macron defends the euro. Le Pen opposes the euro.

> Macron is a Rothschild banker (literally) who wants more decriminalization of big banks. Le Pen wants more regulation.

> Macron favors “free trade” agreements. Le Pen opposes them.

> Macron supports the Empire’s wars. Le Pen opposes them.

> Macron favors privatization of all energy. Le Pen favors greener energy.

> Macron favors privatization of education and health care. Le Pen wants public ownership.

For Wasserman, all these things prove that Le Pen is a “fascist” who must be destroyed. You don’t like war, globalism, or privatization? Then you are a “fascist.” You don’t like the tyranny of bankers, and the lack of Single-Payer health insurance? Then you are a “fascist.”

Fascists support enriching the rich and to hell with the rest of us. They are racist, misogynist, anti-ecological, militaristic and authoritarian. They hate democracy, freedom of speech and an open media. They take power by fomenting hate and division.

Again, that’s neoliberalism.

Anyone who calls himself a “progressive,” and who attacks Le Pen without also attacking Macron and neoliberalism is a liar. Wasserman is a liar who should have stuck to criticizing nuclear power plants.

Le Pen, now in in the runoff for the leadership of France, is a classic fascist, as is her American counterpart, Donald Trump.

If Le Pen is Trump, then Macron is Hillary. Anyone who thinks that Hillary would have been better than Trump is living in a dream-world. Both Hillary and Trump are loathsome.

The term “populist” has a clear historical origin in the United States. It’s important we claim it.

For Wasserman, we become “populists” by supporting anti-populists like Macron.

We saw Wasserman’s kind of idiocy during the run-up to the U.S. election, in which many “progressives” admitted that Democrats were identical with Republicans, but they insisted that Democrats are somehow “better.”

Both parties are equally devoted to war and neoliberalism, but Democrats will still better because…”Fascists!”

 

Their jobs depend on it

I use “fake leftist” to designate someone who poses as a progressive populist in order to seduce people into supporting neoliberalism and all its evils (war, inequality, people-over-profits, worship of Israeli evil, etc.). In some cases, fake leftism is calculated and deliberate. In other cases it is a product of sheer stupidity. Either way it promotes neoliberalism.

((Unlike some people, I do not label fake leftists as “disinfo agents.” This label is a childish attempt to proclaim that, “I am the only source of truth! All others are disinfo agents! Therefore, ye maggots must worship my brilliance!”))

The article above says that in the French presidential election of 7 May 2017, progressives should support arch-neoliberal Emmanuel Macron, because his rival, Marine Le Pen, is a “fascist” (a hot-button label that has a different meaning for every person).

The article admits that…

>Macron will increase the wars that create refugees.

>Macron will increase all forms of neoliberalism.

>Macron will increase the police state.

>Macron will increase French support for Israeli atrocities.

>Macron is a puppet of financiers, the European Commission, and globalized elites.

>Macron was the main architect of François Hollande’s worst neoliberal “reforms,” including a new Labor Law that dismantled workers’ rights.

In short the article admits that Macron is an arch-enemy of populism and progressivism. Nonetheless, the article says that populists and progressives should support Macron because Le Pen is a “fascist” (i.e. Le Pen is a nationalist who opposes the tyranny of bankers, and the tyranny of unelected cabals like the European Commission).

Would Le Pen honor her promises if she became president? Maybe yes, or maybe no, but to support Macron simply because Le Pen is a so-called “fascist” is idiotic.

The article also repeats the standard fake leftist crap about “work from within.” In order to defeat neoliberalism, we must continually surrender to neoliberalism, and work to change it “from within.” We must support Macron so we can “change” Macron “from within.” We must submit to banker tyranny so we can change the bankers “from within.” We must submit to warmongers and Zionists so we can “change” warmongers and Zionists “from within.”

Democrats spout this same garbage in the USA. In order to get Single Payer health insurance, we must “work from within” — i.e. we must forever submit to Obamacare, which is designed to checkmate Single Payer.

The fake leftist does not care that neoliberals like Macron are slaughtering millions with their wars, and are driving the masses at home into the dirt. All that matters is defeating the so-called “fascist.”

On Sunday night, Macron and his supporters celebrated in a plush Paris restaurant, confident that the outcome of the second round was not in doubt. Le Pen showed up this week at the Whirlpool factory near Amiens which is set to close in 2018, wiping out several hundred jobs.

Got it. Macron and his neoliberal minions are already celebrating their victory (since everyone knows that the bankers will rig the election in Macron’s favor). Meanwhile Le Pen is visiting the actual victims of Macron’s neoliberalism. Therefore we must oppose Le Pen because she is a “fascist.”

Left-wing abstention is the greatest threat of all.

That is, French voters must not stay home. Voters must vote for the neoliberal Macron who will crush them as never before, so they can defeat the “fascist” Len Pen.

As I was reading this garbage, I became curious to see who wrote it. The author is one Philippe Marlière, a Professor of French and European Politics at University College London (UK).

That explains it.

With very rare exceptions, all professors throughout the Empire are arch-neoliberals. Their jobs depend on it.

You decide

The UK Telegraph is featuring a two-and-a-half-minute video that was supposedly issued by the North Korean state-run outlet Arirang-Meari. The video shows granny excerpts of various weapons used in war. It then shows an aircraft carrier (presumably American) fading into in a white glow (presumably nuclear). The UK Telegraph calls the video, “The dictatorship’s latest provocation.”

Is the video from the North Korean government?

Or was it fabricated by someone in the Empire?

(The written Korean language is not difficult to fake. There is Google translate. Plus there are 93,000 Koreans in Baltimore Metropolitan area, 200,000 in the greater New York are, and 300,000 in Los Angeles.)

Let’s start by noting that the Empire’s politicians continually use wars, rumors of wars, and threats of wars to legitimize an ever-bigger and ever-harsher police state, and to distract the masses as they are impoverished by bankers and the corporate lords.

Meanwhile, average people in the Empire like being being distracted and deceived like ths. They insist on it, for they use it as an escape from reality, like a football game. The peasants are helpless to defy their owners and masters, but they can flex their “muscles” (in their imaginations) by pointing at North Korea on the map and howling “Nuke ‘em!”

This howl grows louder with each new “threat” that the corporate media outlets claim is issued by the North Korea government.

The phenomenon is analogous to a person with a gambling addiction. He is not addicted to money, or to winning, but to the thrill of gambling, because it provides him with an escape from reality. This is a pathological condition that gamblers call, “being in the zone.” The more the addict’s life is destroyed by gambling, the more he seeks to escape reality by further gambling. Casinos rake in countless billions from this disease.

Likewise among the peasants, mass warmongering is a mass escape from reality. “Nuke ‘em!”

Getting back to our video, it seems  that we have one of two logical choices.

[1] The North Korean government actually made the video because the government is too stupid to understand what I just wrote above. (One wonders how the corporate media outlets miraculously obtain these things.)

[2] The Empire fabricated the video to keep the peasantry distracted, and in a mood to escape from reality.

You decide.

The latest video can be seen here. The U.K. Telegraph says it shows the White House, but it actually shows a brief shot of U.S. Capitol building, located well over a mile away from the White House. (Such errors are irrelevant when there are nations to be bombed.)

YouTube has many similar videos. Enter the search terms “latest North Korea video.”

Are any of them real? You decide.